Zwilling Henckels Sol II Ceraforce Stockpot 8Qt 66124-240
Beautiful satin-surface exteriors add style and durability to the ZWILLING® Sol II cookware series.
The SIGMA Clad 3-ply construction offers exceptional heat conductivity on any cooking surface, a
fundamental ingredient in easy meal preparations. Rounded ergonomic handles deliver comfortable control while cooking.
Create healthier meals with ease! ZWILLING® Sol II cookware with Ceraforce® Ultra ceramic non-stick coating allows for prefect meals with less oil or butter, so you get delicious results without any guilt. Cleans up effortlessly with soap and water.
A deep vessel featuring high "L-shaped" vertical sides that is taller than it is wide with two side handles. The vessel does not need to be responsive to heat but should have a heavy base. The base of the stockpot should be made of heat conductive materials that radiate heat evenly such as stainless steel with a copper or aluminum core, aluminum, anodized aluminum or cast iron to protect against burning and scorching. Stockpots are available in sizes ranging from 6 to 20 quarts and generally include a cover. It is used for simmering large amount of liquid, such as stock, soup and stews, but also works well for thick soups, chili and for boiling pasta.
- SIGMA Clad 3-ply construction
- Brushed stainless finish
- Ceraforce® Ultra ceramic non-stick coating will not burn, blister or peel and is PTFE and PFOA-free
- Riveted "stay-cool" handles
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe up to 200°C / 390°F
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship