Zwilling Henckels Truclad Wok W/Lid/Rack 32Cm / 13"
Sculpted hollow-cast handles team up with 3-ply SIGMA Clad construction to make meal preparation a pleasure again!
Wok / Stir-fry Pan:
A wide, bowl-shaped vessel with a small flat base and tall sloped sides. This design allows heat to be well distributed across the base while the sloping sides make it easier to stir and turn ingredients as they cook. The pan should be made of heat conductive materials that radiate heat evenly such as stainless steel with a copper or aluminum core, aluminum, anodized aluminum or cast iron. Some designs have a long handle for tossing, others have 2 side handles to reduce space requirements. Accessories may include a tall lid and/or steaming racks. Great for stir-frying, steaming vegetables and even poaching.
- Base Size: 13" / 32 cm
- SIGMA Clad 3-ply construction
- Includes removable half moon wire insert
- Features a long and a smaller helper handle
- Riveted sculpted "stay-cool" handles
- Brilliant mirror finish
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe up to 260°C / 500°F
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship