Zwilling Henckels Truclad Saucier W/Lid 3Qt
Sculpted hollow-cast handles team up with 3-ply SIGMA Clad construction to make meal preparation a pleasure again!
A round vessel with a long handle featuring high vertical sides that slope into a flat base. The sloping sides provide more exposed surface to speed up reducing a sauce by allowing more evaporation and they make it easier to stir and whisk food out of the corners. The whole saucier vessel should be made of heat conductive materials that radiate heat evenly such as stainless steel with a copper or aluminum core, aluminum, anodized aluminum or cast iron that range in size from 2 to 6 quarts. Primarily used for sauces and spreads.
- Base Size: 3 Qt. / 2.75 L
- SIGMA Clad 3-ply construction
- Pot interiors adorned with a capacity scale for convenient measuring
- Brilliant mirror finish
- Riveted sculpted "stay-cool" handles
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe up to 260°C / 500°F
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship