Zwilling Henckels Truclad Saucepot W/Lid 5.75L / 6Qt
Sculpted hollow-cast handles team up with 3-ply SIGMA Clad construction to make meal preparation a pleasure again!
Saucepot / Dutch Oven:
A round vessel with two side handles featuring high "L-shaped" vertical sides in proportion to a flat base. The vessel does not need to be responsive to heat but should have a heavy base. The base of the saucepan should be made of heat conductive materials that radiate heat evenly such as stainless steel with a copper or aluminum core, aluminum, anodized aluminum or cast iron to protect against burning and scorching. Saucepots are available in sizes ranging from 1 to 5 quarts and generally include a cover. Primarily used for liquid applications such as boiling or blanching vegetables, heating or reducing sauces and soups.
- Base Size: 6 Qt. / 5.75 L
- SIGMA Clad 3-ply construction
- Pot interiors adorned with a capacity scale for convenient measuring
- Brilliant mirror finish
- Riveted sculpted "stay-cool" handles
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe up to 260°C / 500°F
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship