Zwilling Henckels Truclad Double Boiler 8"
Manufactured to meet the rigorous demands of culinary experts. The robust clad construction bonds 3 individual materials together to create a vessel of exceptional cooking performance: the interior is 18/10 stainless steel for optimal resistance to stains with no taste transfer, a core of pure aluminum ensures quick and even heat distribution to ensure balanced cooking without fear of hot-spots and the outside is a magnetic chromium steel enabling superb performance with the latest induction cook-tops. The sculpted hollow-cast handle with a "V-shaped" riveted connection stays cool for enhanced safety and less elbow strain. This brilliant mirror finished cookware series is oven safe up to 260°C / 500°F.
- Size: 8" / 20 cm
- Double Boiler
- 40162-200 3 Qt. / 2.75 L SAUCEPAN
- 40162-202 4 Qt. / 3.8 L SAUCEPAN
- Brilliant mirror finish
- Riveted sculpted "stay-cool" handles
- Oven safe up to 260°C / 500°F
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship