Zwilling Henckels Tradition Carving Fork 6"
Lighter than bolster knives and an excellent choice for the ambitious hobby chef, ZWILLING® Tradition is precision stamped from our high performance "NO STAIN" stainless steel. Featuring an ergonomic 3-rivet handle with an embedded TWIN® logo, these knives deliver exceptional value without compromising quality or performance.
Building on a culinary first, this ergonomically molded handle has set the standard for comfort and control. Embellished with a TWIN logo end cap, these SIGMAFORGE® knives, are ice-hardened and expertly honed for a lasting sharpness.
Large fork with two strong prongs to secure material while cutting and serving.
- Size: 6" / 180 mm
- One-piece SIGMAFORGE® construction
- Made from special formula, high performance "NO STAIN" steel
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blades
- Traditional safety bolster
- Full-tang enclosed within a bonded synthetic resin handle for a secure, comfortable grip
- Stainless-steel end cap with TWIN logo
- Made in Spain
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship