Zwilling Henckels Tradition 2 Piece Set
Lighter than bolster knives and an excellent choice for the ambitious hobby chef, ZWILLING® Tradition is precision stamped from our high performance "NO STAIN" stainless steel. Featuring an ergonomic 3-rivet handle with an embedded TWIN® logo, these knives deliver exceptional value without compromising quality or performance.
Small, light and versatile; the paring knife is perfect for peeling, trimming, cleaning, coring and garnishing fruits and vegetables. Generally 3 to 4 inches in length, there are various tip positions to facilitate different paring tasks.
- Made from special formula, high performance "NO STAIN" steel
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blades
- 57° Rockwell Hardness
- Fully visible tang
- Ergonomic handle with embedded TWIN logo and traditional 3-rivet design
- Made in Spain
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship
7 Piece Block Set Includes:
- Size: Paring 4" / 100 mm
- Size: Santoku 7" / 180 mm