Zwilling Henckels Sol II 11"/28Cm Ceraforce Frypan
Beautiful satin-surface exteriors add style and durability to the ZWILLING® Sol II cookware series. The SIGMA Clad 3-ply construction offers exceptional heat conductivity on any cooking surface, a fundamental ingredient in easy meal preparations. Rounded ergonomic handles deliver comfortable control while cooking.
Create healthier meals with ease! ZWILLING® Sol II cookware with Ceraforce® Ultra ceramic non-stick coating allows for prefect meals with less oil or butter, so you get delicious results without any guilt. Cleans up effortlessly with soap and water.
A frying pan or skillet, has a flat bottom with short sides that are flared or sloped, with a long handle which makes it easier to toss food. Available in a wide range of sizes; the most common are 8, 10 and 12 inches with depths of 1.5 to 3 inches and larger fry pans often have a helper handle. The pan should be made of heat conductive materials that radiate heat evenly such as stainless steel with a copper or aluminum core, aluminum, anodized aluminum or cast iron. Primary use is for searing or frying foods but can also be used for sautéing. There are also frying pans available with non-stick surfaces for low to medium heat applications.
- Base Size: 11" / 28 cm
- SIGMA Clad 3-ply construction
- Brushed stainless finish
- Ceraforce® Ultra ceramic non-stick coating will not burn, blister or peel and is PTFE and PFOA-free
- Riveted "stay-cool" handles
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe up to 200°C / 390°F
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship