Zwilling Henckels Sensation Stockpot 8 Qt 66003-240
Made in Belgium, the ZWILLING®Sensation10 piece cookware set features unique shot-blasted textured handles that are incredibly comfortable and securely welded. 5-ply SIGMA Clad construction delivers rapid, stable heat distribution enabling optimal control over the cooking process and the SILVINOX® treatment ensures a long-lasting silvery sheen.
A deep vessel featuring high "L-shaped" vertical sides that is taller than it is wide with two side handles. The vessel does not need to be responsive to heat but should have a heavy base. The base of the stockpot should be made of heat conductive materials that radiate heat evenly such as stainless steel with a copper or aluminum core, aluminum, anodized aluminum or cast iron to protect against burning and scorching. Stockpots are available in sizes ranging from 6 to 20 quarts and generally include a cover. It is used for simmering large amount of liquid, such as stock, soup and stews, but also works well for thick soups, chili and for boiling pasta.
- Size: 8 Qt. / 7.5 L
- SILVINOX® exterior maintains a silvery white shine for years
- Multilayer 5-PlyMaterial®
- Textured, oversize stay cool welded handles offer a hygienic and easy to clean cooking vessel
- Flat-base stability ensures perfect cooking and even frying
- Perfect pouring edge
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe up to 300°C / 600°F
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Made in Belgium
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship