Zwilling Henckels Sensation Saucier W/Lid 2Qt
Made in Belgium, the ZWILLING®Sensation10 piece cookware set features unique shot-blasted textured handles that are incredibly comfortable and securely welded. 5-ply SIGMA Clad construction delivers rapid, stable heat distribution enabling optimal control over the cooking process and the SILVINOX® treatment ensures a long-lasting silvery sheen.
A round vessel with a long handle featuring high vertical sides that slope into a flat base. The sloping sides provide more exposed surface to speed up reducing a sauce by allowing more evaporation and they make it easier to stir and whisk food out of the corners. The whole saucier vessel should be made of heat conductive materials that radiate heat evenly such as stainless steel with a copper or aluminum core, aluminum, anodized aluminum or cast iron that range in size from 2 to 6 quarts. Primarily used for sauces and spreads.
- Size: 2Qt. / 1.9 L
- SILVINOX® exterior maintains a silvery white shine for years
- Multilayer 5-PlyMaterial®
- Textured, oversize stay cool welded handles offer a hygienic and easy to clean cooking vessel
- Flat-base stability ensures perfect cooking and even frying
- Perfect pouring edge
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe up to 300°C / 600°F
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Made in Belgium
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship