Zwilling Henckels Sensation Saucepot W/Lid 3Qt
Made in Belgium, the ZWILLING®Sensation10 piece cookware set features unique shot-blasted textured handles that are incredibly comfortable and securely welded. 5-ply SIGMA Clad construction delivers rapid, stable heat distribution enabling optimal control over the cooking process and the SILVINOX® treatment ensures a long-lasting silvery sheen.
Saucepot / Dutch Oven:
A round vessel with two side handles featuring high "L-shaped" vertical sides in proportion to a flat base. The vessel does not need to be responsive to heat but should have a heavy base. The base of the saucepan should be made of heat conductive materials that radiate heat evenly such as stainless steel with a copper or aluminum core, aluminum, anodized aluminum or cast iron to protect against burning and scorching. Saucepots are available in sizes ranging from 1 to 5 quarts and generally include a cover. Primarily used for liquid applications such as boiling or blanching vegetables, heating or reducing sauces and soups.
- Size: 3 Qt. / 2.75 L
- SILVINOX® exterior maintains a silvery white shine for years
- Multilayer 5-PlyMaterial®
- Textured, oversize stay cool welded handles offer a hygienic and easy to clean cooking vessel
- Flat-base stability ensures perfect cooking and even frying
- Perfect pouring edge
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe up to 300°C / 600°F
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Made in Belgium
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship