Zwilling Henckels Pro Steak Knife 4.5"
Featuring a traditional 3-rivet handle design, these knives are precision forged from a single piece of our special formula steel. The new wedge-shape blades merge seamlessly into the innovative new bolster design delivering comfort, balance and safety without compromising the cutting edge.
Intended for the dining table, these are often designed to match other flatware. Used to cut cooked material too difficult for a butter knife like steaks or hard root vegetables. Most steak knives incorporate serrations for lasting cutting performance. Fine edge versions make cleaner cuts but require regular edge maintenance to compensate for the hard, dulling surface of the dining plates.
- Size: 4.5" / 115 mm
- One-piece SIGMAFORGE® construction
- Made from special formula, high performance "NO STAIN" steel
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blades
- 57° Rockwell Hardness
- New blade shapes for enhanced performance
- Contoured bolster guides the hand into a professional pinch-grip
- Fully visible tang
- Traditional 3-rivet handle design
- Made in Germany
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship