Zwilling Henckels Pro Rocking Santoku Knife 7"
Featuring a traditional 3-rivet handle design, these knives are precision forged from a single piece of our special formula steel. The new wedge-shape blades merge seamlessly into the innovative new bolster design delivering comfort, balance and safety without compromising the cutting edge.
The Santoku knife is the all-rounder for Asian cuisine used in preparing fish, meat or vegetables. Where the Chef's knife has a curved blade and a high tip, the Santoku blade is much straighter with a low tip. Versions of this knife are manufactured with either a standard-edged blade or a hollow ground edge, also known as a granton edge. The purpose of the granton style blade is to assist with keeping particles from sticking to the knife edge as it cuts, as well as to reduce friction for an easier and faster chopping motion.
- Size: 7" / 175 mm
- Modified blade shapes enable a more efficient cutting action incorporating the whole edge, from tip to heel.
- Made from special formula, high performance "NO STAIN" steel
- Additional grinding and polishing steps reveal a finer blade profile with acute cutting edge angles for precise cuts.
- A revolutionary contoured bolster comfortably guides the hand into the traditional pinch-grip for optimal control over the cutting action.
- A full tang extends into a traditional three rivet handle for perfect balance and a calm controlled grasp.
- Fully guaranteed against defects in material and/or craftsmanship.
- ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS recommends hand washing to protect your knife investment from accidental damage.