Zwilling Henckels Pro Rocking Santoku Knife 5.5"
Featuring a traditional 3-rivet handle design, these knives are precision forged from a single piece of our special formula steel. The new wedge-shape blades merge seamlessly into the innovative new bolster design delivering comfort, balance and safety without compromising the cutting edge.
Perfect combination of Asian and Western design. This knife has been specially designed to accommodate both Western rocking cuts and Asian chopping. The Rocking Santoku will quickly become a go-to knife for chopping and slicing meat, fish, and vegetables.
- Edge angle approx. 19°
- Granton Edge: to assist with keeping particles from sticking to the knife edge as it cuts, as well as to reduce friction for an easier and faster chopping motion
- Blade shape: chef's knige
- Blade height: Santoku Knife
- Wide rounded blade provides knuckle clearance for an ergonomic feel and easier slicing
- Made from special formula, high performance "NO STAIN" steel
- A revolutionary contoured bolster comfortably guides the hand into the traditional pinch-grip for optimal control over the cutting action