Zwilling Henckels Pro 3 Piece Knife Starter Set
Featuring a traditional 3-rivet handle design, these knives are precision forged from a single piece of our special formula steel. The new wedge-shape blades merge seamlessly into the innovative new bolster design delivering comfort, balance and safety without compromising the cutting edge.
This basic set is ideal for someone just starting out in the kitchen, an excellent entry piece for those beginning their journey into the world of premium quality knives.
- One-piece SIGMAFORGE® construction
- Made from special formula, high performance "NO STAIN" steel
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blades
- 57° Rockwell Hardness
- New blade shapes for enhanced performance
- Contoured bolster guides the hand into a professional pinch-grip
- Fully visible tang
- Traditional 3-rivet handle design
- Made in Germany
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship
- Includes: 4" / 100 mm paring knife, 5" / 130 mm Tomato/Bagel knife, 8" / 200 mm chef's knife