Zwilling Henckels Bob Kramer Euroline Essential Bread Knife 10"
Euro Essential represents a knife series created for everyday use in demanding gourmet kitchens. The well balanced blade, with its typical broad KRAMER by ZWILLING shape, also offers plenty of room for larger hands. A professional special steel was selected, the hardness, sharpness and strength of which has proved its worth on a number of razor blades. The handle, the edges of which, like the blades, are rounded by hand, always sits securely in your hand, thanks to its ergonomic shape and soft touch synthetic resin material.
A longer knife incorporates a scalloped edge to cut hard crusts effortlessly and evenly.
- Size: 10" / 254 mm
- High magnification of FC61 steel - High corrosion resistance and toughness. Great initial sharpness and cutting edge retention
- 61 Rockwell hardness
- The handle is made out of Duracon; a glass fiber enhanced POM for added strength
- Double tapered blade and tang for perfect balance.
- Bob's Rule: Hand-wash with dish soap and water. Thoroughly hand-dry.
- Made in Seki, Japan
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship