Zwilling Henckels Bob Kramer Euroline Damascus Paring Knife 3.5"
Bob Kramer EUROLINE Stainless Damascus by ZWILLING J.A Henckels 3.5-inch Paring Knife - Small, light and versatile knife with a slim blade and centered tip. Peels, cuts, cleans and garnishes fruit and vegetables. Also suitable for preparing meat and larding.
Features & Benefits
- Made in Seki, Japan
- Designed to Bob Kramer’s exacting specifications
- SG2 super-steel core results in extreme sharpness and long lasting durability
- 101-layer Damascus
- Ice-hardened to 63 Rockwell
- Water resistant linen micarta handle
- Full tang tapered to Bob Kramer’s precise specifications
- Triple riveted handle provides exceptional strength and control
- Decorative mosiac pin
- Traditional 3-step hand finishing on each edge
- 15° angle on each side for scalpel-like sharpness
- Ergonomic design