Zwilling Henckels Bob Kramer 6 Piece Sharpening Kit
ZWILLING J.A . HENCKELS is proud to partner with Bob Kramer, the only Master Bladesmith in the world specializing in kitchen cutlery. These premium products are designed to meet Bob Kramer's rigorous expectations for quality. Each piece in the collection plays an important role in ensuring the life of your blades through proper storage and sharpening.
Even a good knife will lose some of its sharpness with time. Sharpening a knife can be easy if you have the right tools and know how to use them.
A sharpening stone, or whet stone, is the best method of sharpening fine edge knives because of the control it allows. Like sandpaper, sharpening stones come in a variety of roughness or grain; the coarser the finish the more abrasive. Whet stones can use water or oil as a lubricant; water stones are much more convenient.
- Six piece sharpening kit includes:
- Sharpening Stone #400 grit for repairing or changing the edge
- Sharpening Stone #1000 grit for fine sharpening
- Sharpening Stone #5000 grit for extra fine finishing and polishing
- Adjustable Bamboo Whetstone Sink Bridge creates a sturdy workstation for sharpening
- Cleaning Stone to polish the water stones to return them to like-new condition
- Instructional DVD
- Made in Japan