Zwilling Henckels Aurora 8" (20cm) Frypan
Produced in Belgium, the cookware is constructed of five layers: a stainless-steel interior and exterior plus a three-layer aluminum core.
You'll find countless uses for this generously sized fry pan. It's perfect for panfrying meats and fish fillets, then making a sauce directly in the pan. Because the pan is oven and broiler safe to 500°F (260°C), you can sear foods on the stovetop and finish them in the oven. It will also come in handy for cooking vegetables, making quick stir-fries, and cooking bacon and eggs or pancakes for a crowd. A helper handle facilitates lifting.
- 5-ply construction ensures outstanding heat conduction and retention
- Pan bottoms are flat and won't bulge when heated, unlike other cookware on the market
- Ergonomic stainless-steel handles are securely riveted and stay cool on the stovetop
- Rolled rims ensure dripless pouring
- Satin-finished stainless-steel exteriors and mirror-finished handles look beautiful in your kitchen
- Compatible with gas, electric, induction, ceramic and halogen cooktops
- Oven and broiler sage to 500°F (260°C)
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in Belgium
- Lifetime warranty