Zwilling Henckels Aurora 3 Qt Sautepan w/Lid
Produced in Belgium, the cookware is constructed of five layers: a stainless-steel interior and exterior plus a three-layer aluminum core.
This saucepan will become a staple in your kitchen. It's just the right size for making small amounts of sauces, melting butter, cooking cereals and reheating leftovers.
The ZWILLING Aurora 5-Ply stainless-steel saucepan was developed by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels, the German company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide. We know that top-quality knives and cookware are the most important investments home cooks can make, so it?s only natural that we launched our new line of premium cookware, ZWILLING Aurora 5-Ply stainless steel.
Produced in Belgium, the cookware is constructed of five layers: a stainless-steel interior and exterior plus a three-layer aluminum core. Pans heat up quickly, distribute heat evenly and retain it well, with no hot or cold spots, so you'll enjoy perfect searing and browning and delicious meals. Thanks to our proprietary technology, the pans have a flat, stable base that won't bulge when heated, ensuring even cooking. You won't find this with any other cookware on the market.
- 5-ply construction ensures outstanding heat conduction and retention
- Pan bottoms are flat and won't bulge when heated, unlike other cookware on the market
- Ergonomic stainless-steel handles are securely riveted and stay cool on the stovetop
- Tight-fitting lids promote energy-efficient cooking
- Rolled rims ensure dripless pouring
- Satin-finished stainless-steel exteriors and mirror-finished handles look beautiful in your kitchen
- Compatible with gas, electric, induction, ceramic and halogen cooktops
- Oven and broiler sage to 500°F (260°C)
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in Belgium
- Lifetime warranty