Wusthof Silverpoint 8" (20cm) Chinese Chef's Knife
This Chinese Chef’s knife from the Wüsthof Silverpoint series is shaped like a cleaver but it meant for slicing and chopping herbs and vegetables. This type of Chef’s knives is often used in the Chinese kitchen, because the height of the blade makes it easy to use your finger knuckles for conducting the knife when chopping. This is a safe and fast chopping method. This Chinese Chef’s knife can also be used for different purposes; flattening garlic, for example.
- Manufactured from one piece of steel; synthetic handle
- Dishwasher safe, although hand washing with a mild detergent is recommended
- The Chinese cook´s knife is shaped like a cleaver but is not suitable for cutting through bones.
- It is used for slicing and chopping herbs and vegetables.
- For cutting meat, cabbage, vegetables, herbs and fruit.
- Comfortable, secure handling.
- Quality - Made in Germany / Solingen.
- Made in Germany