Wusthof Ikon 3.5" (7cm) Peeling Knife
The jewel of the WÜSTHOF collection, IKON has beautifully designed handles made of African Blackwood (Grenadill). African Blackwood is known for extreme density and has a distinctive wood grain. IKON full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stain-free steel and feature a distinctive, double bolster. The double bolster design provides exceptional balance for effortless cutting.
This particular shape, also known as a bird's beek, is ideally suited for peeling, cleaning or shaping any fruit or vegetable with a rounded surface. Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Comfortable contoured handle that is made of African Blackwood
- Wash by hand only