Wusthof Classic 10" (26cm) Super Slicer - Wavy Edge
WÜSTHOF’S best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stain-free steel.
The CLASSIC 10" Super Slicer is a long slender blade with a rounded tip. The blade is longer than many other knives so that it can slice across large roasts in one swift movement. The scalloped edge cuts though meat such as turkey without damaging it, bread without compressing it and tomatoes without squashing them.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel
- Made in Solingen, Germany | Lifetime warranty against defects