Wusthof Classic Knife Block Set - 8 Piece
The Classic series from Wusthof has been a staple in any discerning chef’s tool collection for generations. Triple riveted, precision forged, carbon steel with a Polyoxymethylene (thermoplastic) handle. The thermoplastic handle exhibits excellent resistance to heavy use, even dishwashers. The advantage of precision forging, a technology that surpasses traditional methods in terms of steel purity, quality control, and edge holding abilities.
Wusthof also features the new PEtech edge, which offers the razor sharpness of Japanese blades, with the traditional German convenience of ease of maintenance on a sharpening steel for an edge that will last for years.
Includes 9cm Paring Knife | 12cm Utility Knife | 4522 / 16cm Utility Knife | 20cm Cook's Knife | 20cm Bread Knife | 4463 / 23cm Honing Steel | Pull-Apart Kitchen Shears | 7 Slot Beechwood Knife Block
- Full tang, forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain.
- Black handles made of synthetic material.
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts.
- Made in Solingen, Germany