Wusthof Classic Ikon 8" (20cm) Chinese Chef's Knife
This Chinese chef knife is the real deal. Unlike some other cheaper models, this one has the classic very deep shape, and it's very sharp thanks to the new Wusthof PeTEC factory sharpening, and very well made. If you're looking for a proper high-quality and rugged and well-made stainless-steel Chinese chef knife, this one is a great choice. Note that this is a full Classic IKON model, fully forged (so the steel is harder and stronger and higher quality than cheaper versions).
- The Chinese cook´s knife is shaped like a cleaver but is not suitable for cutting through bones.
- It is used for slicing and chopping herbs and vegetables.
- For cutting meat, cabbage, vegetables, herbs and fruit.
- Chinese cook´s knives from WÜSTHOF are specially designed for these requirements.
- Thanks to the redesigned handle and polished edge for exceptional sharpness, food preparation becomes truly enjoyable.