Wusthof Classic Chef's Knife - 200 Years Harold Wusthof Edition
Limited edition 200th Anniversary - "Danke" Harold Wusthof knife. Features stamp of 200 Years and signature of Harold Wusthof.
The CLASSIC 6" Cook’s Knife is smaller than the traditional 8" Cook's Knife. The cook’s knife is an indispensable all-purpose kitchen knife that can be used for chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
- Made in Solingen, Germany | Lifetime warranty