Staub Cast Iron Specialty Cocottes 1-Qt Pig Cocotte Graphite Grey
An indispensable component in every traditional French kitchen with an interior black matte enamel finish that is excellent for braising and self-basting spikes on the flat lid to lock in moisture.
An icon of hearty cooking, a friend of comfort food, used in the kitchens of the greatest chefs in France and around the world: the legendary Staub Cocotte is now available in a new unique design.
Staub cast iron pig cocotte is a collector's item that moves beautifully from the kitchen to the table at home and in the finest restaurants worldwide.
- Made in France, each product is individually crafted using time-honoured manufacturing process for the highest quality standards
- Black matte enamel interior coating, creates a non-stick surface with natural use & provides the ideal surface for braising, roasting and caramelizing
- The majolica enameling process gives the exterior surface an exquisite finish with gloss and appealing shade
- Consistent smooth enamel coated base to prevent surface scratches
- Decorative brass or nickel steel knob
- Ideal for all cooktops including inductions
- Oven safe up to 250°C / 500 °F
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Capacity: 1.0L/1.0QT
- Colour: Graphite Grey