Staub Cast Iron Cookware 12" X 8" Roasting Pan Matte Black
To complement the range of cast-iron cocottes, Staub has developed high-quality products for a variety of day-to-day cooking requirements. Discover a range of grills and fry pans designed for easy food preparation and a stunning presentation.
A rectangular cooking vessel with low sides, which allows the heat from the oven to expose the entire surface of the meat to create a browned exterior. The pan may be used with a rack to prevent the meat from sitting in its own juices and stewing instead of browning. The roaster should be made of sturdy, durable materials that radiate heat evenly such as stainless steel with a copper or aluminum core, aluminum, anodized aluminum or cast iron. Adding a high lid results in the food cooking more quickly and in a moister environment for more tender results.
- Base Size: 8" x 12" / 30 x 20 cm
- Capacity: 3.25 Qt. / 3.15 L
- Colour: Black
- Each product is one-of-a-kind and is produced using a traditional manufacturing process
- Enamelling process includes 2-3 coats, inside and out
- Black matte enamel interior coating, develops non-stick properties with regular use, thus an ideal surface for braising, roasting and caramelizing
- A smooth enamel coated base prevents surface scratches
- Traditional and authentic French craftsmanship
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Made in France
- All STAUB products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship.