Staub Cast Iron Cookware 1.85-Qt Fondue Cherry
Complementing the range of cast-iron cocottes, Staub specialty & accessories will enable you to prepare & beautifully present wholesome and tasty dishes for family & friends.
A serving vessel used in a number of different dishes including melted cheese, hot oil, broth, melted chocolate as well as chili, soup and other warm appetizers.
These pots are commonly made of cast iron, ceramic, stainless steel or tempered glass, have a flat bottom and a large opening to accommodate dipping. Most incorporate a stand so that a heating element such as a tea light or adjustable alcohol or gel fuel burner can be placed beneath the pot to maintain the constant temperature required.
- Mixed Service Fondue Set
- Size: 8" / 20 cm
- Capacity: 2 Qt. / 1.75 L
- Colour: Cherry exterior / Cream interior
- Includes: 1 pot, 1 stand, 6 forks
- Perfect for different fondue dishes including melted cheese, hot oil, broth, melted chocolate as well as warm dips
- Each product is one-of-a-kind and is produced using a traditional manufacturing process
- Enamelling process includes 2-3 coats, inside and out
- Traditional and authentic French craftsmanship
- Hand washing recommended
- Made in France
- All STAUB products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship