Staub Cast Iron Cookware 1.5-Qt Tajine Lemon
Complementing the range of cast-iron cocottes, Staub specialty & accessories will enable you to prepare & beautifully present wholesome and tasty dishes for family & friends.
Made of heat conductive materials such as cast iron or heavy clay, with a painted or glazed exterior. It consists of two parts: a base unit that is flat and circular with low sides and a large cone or dome shaped lid that rests on the base when cooking. The cone / dome shaped cover creates a waterfall effect with the build up of condensation, returning moisture to the bottom of the cooking vessel. Often used in Moroccan cuisine, tajines are ideal for slow-cooked meals.
- Size: 11" / 28 cm
- Colour: Lemon top with black base
- Each product is one-of-a-kind and is produced using a traditional manufacturing process
- Enamelling process includes 2-3 coats, inside and out
- Black matte enamel interior coating, creates a non-stick surface with natural use & provides the ideal surface for braising, roasting and caramelizing
- A smooth enamel coated base to prevent surface scratches
- Traditional and authentic French craftsmanship
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Made in France
- All STAUB products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship