Emile Henry - Modern Classic Spring Pie Dish 26cm/9"
Modern Classics by Emile Henry, is a premium ceramic collection that pairs modern sensibility with Emile Henry’s signature, time-honoured French manufacturing techniques. Marcigny, a small town nestled between the hills of Southern Burgundy, has been home to Emile Henry for the past 150 years. Faithful to its origins, the entire production is carried out in this facility. The clay from this region has unique mineral and molecular properties that contribute to form a material that conducts, distributes and retains cooking heat more efficiently than most other materials. Ceramics are hand-finished by skilled artisans and sculpted into shapes designed specifically for use in the kitchen. A translucent glaze creates a sophisticated appearance that is both light and saturated, smooth and textured, almost as if it has been kissed with a ray of sunshine. Each dish is a hallmark of its origin, craftsmanship and purity. With unmatched even heating capabilities, Burgundy clay is safe for the freezer, oven, microwave and dishwasher. Made for everyday use and to withstand the test of time.
- Oven safe to 270°C / 520°F
- High Resistance (HR) ceramic is Lead and Cadmium free
- Scratch-resistant translucent glaze provides a smooth non-stick cooking surface
- Resistant to chipping and thermal shock
- A high firing temperature ensures a durable cookware made to perform and last
- Five Nature inspired colours: Sugar, Spring, Leaves, Twilight and Rouge
- Complementary natural clay coloured interior finish using Argile
- Exclusive EH logo embossed on the bottom and on the side of the dish
- Larger handles for grip and control
- Deeper sides for increased capacity
- 10-year warranty
- Made in France