Royal Doulton Jack the Bulldog - No Time to Die
Strong, handsome and determined – Jack the bulldog returns in "No Time To Die". We're so thrilled to announce that Jack is back. Do you know the history of Jack the bulldog? Famous for his cameo roles in "Skyfall" and "Spectre", Jack returns to the screen once more. Having survived a traumatic explosion with little more than a few cracks, along with some charring to the Union Jack flag draped over his back, Jack was bequeathed to Bond by 'M'; and he makes an appearance in the new James Bond film for 2020 – "No Time To Die".
The new edition of Jack has been updated in high quality porcelain, lovingly recreated with his chips and cracks. With a new reference number 'DD 007 B', Jack is presented in a "No Time To Die" gift box, along with a certificate of authenticity. Now in safe hands, the latest Jack the bulldog is a must-have collectable for any James Bond fan.
- "No Time To Die" Edition, 2020
- Hand decorated by skilled ceramic artists
- Crafted from high-quality porcelain
- Royal Doulton and James Bond back stamp
- New reference number 'DD 007 B'
- Presented in a "No Time To Die" gift box
- Includes certificate of authenticity