Miyabi 600D Morimoto Edition Chutoh Utility Knife 5.5"
These knives are a fusion of traditions: Japanese style blades with a Western 3-rivet handle design. Exquisite Damask-style waves are revealed as 64 layers of polished stainless steel wrap the blade's razor sharp CMV60 core.
Utility / Slicing Knife:
A medium sized knife, slightly larger than a paring knife, used for miscellaneous light cutting such as cucumbers, larger apples or smaller squash and carving medium-sized roasts or poultry.
- Size: 5.5" / 140 mm
- CMV60 super steel core
- CRYODUR® vacuum tempered blades
- Honbazuke honing process ensures long-lasting cutting performance
- 64 layers of stainless steel (32 layers per side) wrap the blade core and are polished to reveal exquisite Damask-style waves
- 60° Rockwell Hardness
- Edge Angle: 9.5-12° per side
- Western style triple-riveted handle
- Half bolster, fully exposed tang
- Made in Seki, Japan
- All MIYABI products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship