Miyabi 6000MCT Artisan Sujihiki Carving Knife 9.5"
Sculpted Cocobolo Pakka Wood handles combine with Tsuchime style blades featuring a cutting core of Micro Carbide MC63 powdered steel delivers a cutting performance rivaling its extraordinary beauty.
Carving / Slicing Knife / Sujihiki:
A long slim knife with a strong, semi-flexible blade and fine cutting edge enables clean slices with minimal strokes. Excellent to cut roasts and hams or large fowl like turkey, often accompanied with a carving fork.
- Size: 9.5" / 240 mm
- Micro Carbide MC63 powdered steel core
- CRYODUR® vacuum tempered blades
- Three-step Honbazuke honing process
- Hammered "Tsuchime" finish
- 63° Rockwell Hardness
- Edge Angle: 9.5-12° per side
- Sculpted Cocobolo PakkaWood handle with a mosaic pin and a metal end cap featuring the MIYABI logo, accented in brass and red bands
- Made in Seki, Japan
- All MIYABI products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship.