Miyabi 6000MCT Artisan Rocking Santoku Knife 7"
Sculpted Cocobolo Pakka Wood handles combine with Tsuchime style blades featuring a cutting core of Micro Carbide MC63 powdered steel delivers a cutting performance rivaling its extraordinary beauty.
The Santoku knife is the all-rounder for Asian cuisine used in preparing fish, meat or vegetables. Where the Chef's knife has a curved blade and a high tip, the Santoku blade is much straighter with a low tip.
- Size: 7" / 178 mm
- Micro Carbide MC63 powdered steel core
- CRYODUR® vacuum tempered blades
- Three-step Honbazuke honing process
- Hammered "Tsuchime" finish
- 63° Rockwell Hardness
- Edge Angle: 9.5-12° per side
- Sculpted Cocobolo PakkaWood handle with a mosaic pin and a metal end cap featuring the MIYABI logo, accented in brass and red bands
- Made in Seki, Japan
- All MIYABI products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship.