Demeyere Wok 32cm/12.6" Flat Base
To compliment any series, Demeyere offers a range of specialties items, all developed with technical specifications for the unique requirements of the typical cooking processes and recipes for which the product is used.
Wok / Stir-fry Pan:
A wide, bowl-shaped vessel with a small flat base and tall sloped sides. This design allows heat to be well distributed across the base while the sloping sides make it easier to stir and turn ingredients as they cook. The pan should be made of heat conductive materials that radiate heat evenly such as stainless steel with a copper or aluminum core, aluminum, anodized aluminum or cast iron. Some designs have a long handle for tossing, others have 2 side handles to reduce space requirements. Accessories may include a tall lid and/or steaming racks. Great for stir-frying, steaming vegetables and even poaching.
- Base Size: 12.6" / 32 cm
- Capacity: 3.2 Qt. / 3 L
- 2.3 mm multilayer 7-PlyMaterial® to the very edge: 18/10 stainless steel, pure aluminum, aluminum alloy, pure aluminum, TriplInduc® (three layers)
- TriplInduc® enhances efficiency by 30% on induction cooktops
- SILVINOX® treatment for a flawless scratch / stain resistant finish and easy cleaning
- Welded stay cool handles offer a hygienic and easy to clean cooking vessel
- Lid and accessories sold separately
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Made in Belgium
- All Demeyere® products come with a 30 year limited guarantee against defects in material and craftsmanship (10 years for professional use). Products with non-stick coatings are guaranteed for 2 years (not for professional use).