Demeyere Atlantis Stockpot 5L w/Lid
Technology adapted to application ensures each cooking vessel design delivers perfect results for its unique purpose. Atlantis features multilayer construction used for conical sauté and fry pans where even heat distribution is required and an InductoSeal® base for pots, saucepans and kettles where focused heat distribution is needed.
A deep vessel featuring high "L-shaped" vertical sides that is taller than it is wide with two side handles. The vessel does not need to be responsive to heat but should have a heavy base. The base of the stockpot should be made of heat conductive materials that radiate heat evenly such as stainless steel with a copper or aluminum core, aluminum, anodized aluminum or cast iron to protect against burning and scorching. Stockpots are available in sizes ranging from 6 to 20 quarts and generally include a cover. It is used for simmering large amount of liquid, such as stock, soup and stews, but also works well for thick soups, chili and for boiling pasta.
- Base Size: 8" / 20 cm
- Capacity: 5.3 Qt. / 5 L
- InductoSeal® encapsulated seven layer base: 18/10 stainless steel, silver, copper, silver, TriplInduc® (three layers)
- TriplInduc® enhances efficiency by 30% on induction cooktops
- SILVINOX® treatment for a flawless scratch / stain resistant finish and easy cleaning
- Stay cool, ergonomic, cast, stainless steel handles; welded in place for hygienic cooking
- Perfect pouring edge
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Made in Belgium
- All Demeyere® products come with a 30 year limited guarantee against defects in material and craftsmanship (10 years for professional use). Products with non-stick coatings are guaranteed for 2 years (not for professional use).