Demeyere Atlantis Low Saute Pan 4L w/Lid
Technology adapted to application ensures each cooking vessel design delivers perfect results for its unique purpose. Atlantis features multilayer construction used for conical sauté and fry pans where even heat distribution is required and an InductoSeal® base for pots, saucepans and kettles where focused heat distribution is needed.
Sauté / Casserole Pan:
Features a flat bottom similar to a frying pan with higher, straighter side walls and a lid to cover cooking materials to retain moisture. The pan should be made of heat conductive materials that radiate heat evenly such as stainless steel with a copper or aluminum core, aluminum, anodized aluminum or cast iron. Some designs have a long handle, others have 2 side handles to reduce space requirements.
- Base Size: 11" / 28 cm
- Capacity: 4.2 Qt. / 4 L
- InductoSeal® encapsulated seven layer base: 18/10 stainless steel, silver, copper, silver, TriplInduc® (three layers)
- TriplInduc® enhances efficiency by 30% on induction cooktops
- SILVINOX® treatment for a flawless scratch / stain resistant finish and easy cleaning
- Stay cool, ergonomic, cast, stainless steel handles; welded in place for hygienic cooking
- Perfect pouring edge
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Made in Belgium
- All Demeyere® products come with a 30 year limited guarantee against defects in material and craftsmanship (10 years for professional use). Products with non-stick coatings are guaranteed for 2 years (not for professional use).