Demeyere Atlantis Conical Saucier 2.5L w/Lid
Technology adapted to application ensures each cooking vessel design delivers perfect results for its unique purpose. Atlantis features multilayer construction used for conical sauté and fry pans where even heat distribution is required and an InductoSeal® base for pots, saucepans and kettles where focused heat distribution is needed.
A round vessel with a long handle featuring high vertical sides that slope into a flat base. The sloping sides provide more exposed surface to speed up reducing a sauce by allowing more evaporation and they make it easier to stir and whisk food out of the corners. The whole saucier vessel should be made of heat conductive materials that radiate heat evenly such as stainless steel with a copper or aluminum core, aluminum, anodized aluminum or cast iron that range in size from 2 to 6 quarts. Primarily used for sauces and spreads.
- Base Size: 9" / 22 cm
- Capacity: 2.6 Qt. / 2.5 L
- Multilayer 7-PlyMaterial® to the very edge: 18/10 stainless steel, pure aluminum, aluminum alloy, pure aluminum, TriplInduc® (three layers)
- TriplInduc® enhances efficiency by 30% on induction cooktops
- SILVINOX® treatment for a flawless scratch / stain resistant finish and easy cleaning
- Stay cool, ergonomic, cast, stainless steel handles; welded in place for hygienic cooking
- Perfect pouring edge
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Made in Belgium
- All Demeyere® products come with a 30 year limited guarantee against defects in material and craftsmanship (10 years for professional use). Products with non-stick coatings are guaranteed for 2 years (not for professional use).