Demeyere Atlantis 10 Piece Cookware Set
Technology adapted to application ensures each cooking vessel design delivers perfect results for its unique purpose. Atlantis features multilayer construction used for conical sauté and fry pans where even heat distribution is required and an InductoSeal® base for pots, saucepans and kettles where focused heat distribution is needed.
To satisfy the diverse demands of professional chefs and hobby cooks, we offer an assortment of key cookware pieces, each one designed to be a fundamental ingredient in successful meal preparations.
- 2.6 Qt./ 2.5 L Low sauté pan with lid
- 8.5 Qt. / 8 L Stockpot with lid
- 2.3 Qt. / 2.2 L Saucepot with lid
- 3.2 Qt. / 3 L Saucepan with lid
- 9.5" / 24 cm fry pan
- 8" / 20 cm fry pan
- All pots & saucepans incorporate an InductoSeal® encapsulated seven layer base: 18/10 stainless steel, silver, copper, silver, TriplInduc® (three layers)
- Fry pans incorporate a Multilayer 7-PlyMaterial® to the very edge: 18/10 stainless steel, pure aluminum, aluminum alloy, pure aluminum, TriplInduc® (three layers)
- TriplInduc® enhances efficiency by 30% on induction cooktops
- SILVINOX® treatment for a flawless scratch / stain resistant finish and easy cleaning
- Stay cool, ergonomic, cast, stainless steel handles; welded in place for hygienic cooking
- Perfect pouring edge
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Made in Belgium
- All Demeyere® products come with a 30 year limited guarantee against defects in material and craftsmanship (10 years for professional use). Products with non-stick coatings are guaranteed for 2 years (not for professional use).