All-Clad 1 QT Stainless Open Saucier 4211
All-Clad 4211 Stainless Open Saucier
More shallow than the classic sauce pan, the All-Clad Stainless 1-quart Saucier is designed for foods that require frequent stirring or whisking, including creamy sauces as well as risotto, polenta and custards. The pan's wide mouth allows for sauce reduction, while its curved sides allow for easy incorporation of ingredients.
Preparing sauces, soups, and more has never been easier than with this saucier by All-Clad. Near perfect in design, the pan is constructed of three layers of metal; two stainless steel outer layers with an aluminum core. The stainless steel exterior combined with the aluminum core allows the pan to be used on all types of stovetops, including induction, and heats the pan evenly to eliminate hot spots. The included stainless steel lid holds in heat and steam to create succulent and juicy meals, and the handle is riveted to the wall of the saucier for extra durability. When you're finished cooking, the pan can be hung through the handle's eyelet for convenient storage.
Producing some of the finest cookware in the nation, All-Clad has been featured in many high class and gourmet restaurants for its superior performance and aesthetically designed pieces crafted from American artists using the finest metals. A firm believer in quality over convenience, All-Clad's metals are formulated and bonded with cooking performance in mind, and are combined with stunning designs to provide you with the best cooking experience possible.
- Premium tri-ply construction delivers even heat distribution without hot spots
- Superior stick resistance as a result of starburst finishing on the pan's stainless steel interior
- Permanently secured riveted stainless steel handles with convenient eyelet for hanging
- 18/10 stainless steel cooking surface will not react with food
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction; Oven and broiler safe
- Dishwasher Safe; Handcrafted in the USA; Guaranteed for Life
Size: 12.8" x 6.5" x 4.1"
Weight: 2.0 lbs.