Zwilling Henckels Aurora 5.5 qt (5.2L) Saucepot with lid
Produced in Belgium, the cookware is constructed of five layers: a stainless-steel interior and exterior plus a three-layer aluminum core.
Saucepot / Dutch Oven:
A round vessel with two side handles featuring high "L-shaped" vertical sides in proportion to a flat base. The vessel does not need to be responsive to heat but should have a heavy base. The base of the saucepan should be made of heat conductive materials that radiate heat evenly such as stainless steel with a copper or aluminum core, aluminum, anodized aluminum or cast iron to protect against burning and scorching. Saucepots are available in sizes ranging from 1 to 5 quarts and generally include a cover. Primarily used for liquid applications such as boiling or blanching vegetables, heating or reducing sauces and soups.
- 5-ply construction ensures outstanding heat conduction and retention
- Pan bottoms are flat and won't bulge when heated, unlike other cookware on the market
- Ergonomic stainless-steel handles are securely riveted and stay cool on the stovetop
- Tight-fitting lids promote energy-efficient cooking
- Rolled rims ensure dripless pouring
- Satin-finished stainless-steel exteriors and mirror-finished handles look beautiful in your kitchen
- Compatible with gas, electric, induction, ceramic and halogen cooktops
- Oven and broiler sage to 500°F (260°C)
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in Belgium
- Lifetime warranty