Wusthof Classic 12" (32cm) Cook's Knife
WÜSTHOF’S best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stain-free steel. CLASSIC knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
The CLASSIC 12" Cook’s Knife is larger then the traditional 8" Cook's Knife. The cook’s knife is an indispensable all-purpose kitchen knife that can be used for chopping, slicing and dicing. Due to the longer blade, weight and balance of this knife, it is perfect for heavy duty work such as cutting thicker vegetables and fruits such as watermelon.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo