Wusthof Grand Prix II Straight 6" (16cm) Meat Fork
Hold your gorgeous roast beef or your prize turkey steady in style with this top-of-the-line meat fork from Wüsthof's premier Grand Prix line. This fork is constructed of stainless steel, with rust-free tines and a sleek black handle.
Wüsthof's Grand Prix line improves upon its Classic line by adding an ergonomically designed handle and a contemporary look. Each Grand Prix implement is forged by hand from a single piece of high-quality carbon steel, using a 38-step process. Peer into the private kitchens of professional chefs, and chances are you'll see Wüsthof cutlery.
- 6-inch meat fork with 2 straight tines for holding meat in place when cutting
- Forged by hand from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel
- Ergonomic, slip-resistant synthetic handle; sleek, contemporary look
- Manufactured in Solingen, Germany; hand wash for best results
- Measures approximately 11 by 1 by 1 inches; limited lifetime warranty