Le Creuset 2.5 Qt (2.4L) Tagine
The Moroccan tagine is the traditional cooking vessel of the slowly simmered, heavily seasoned cuisines of North Africa. The distinctive cone-shaped lid promotes natural steam circulation to keep beef, lamb and other meats perfectly tender and exceptionally flavorful. And because it’s crafted of durable cast iron, the base cooks food evenly and retains heat longer.
- The cast iron base is designed for browning vegetables and meat on the stovetop
- Durable interior enamel requires no seasoning
- Stoneware lid circulates heat and moisture
- 12.5" x 10.75"
- 2.5 QT (2.4L) Capacity
- Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven, Outdoor Grill, Dishwasher Safe
- Cast Iron - Made in France