Wusthof Classic Soft Cheese Knife
WÜSTHOF’S best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stain-free steel. CLASSIC knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
The CLASSIC 5" Soft Cheese Knife has large, distinctive holes that create large air pockets between the cheese and the blade. These large air pockets prevent soft cheese from sticking to the blade. This knife is ideal for cutting cheeses like brie and camembert.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Full bolster and finger guard